Monday, January 16, 2012

Blogs

I've just started using Google Reader. It's an incredible way to keep up with a bunch of blogs at once.

A couple weeks ago, I realized how much time I spent checking blogs. So, I decided to stop following all these blogs, just read a couple in Google Reader, and save a lot of time. That couple has expanded to a couple dozen, and I'm still spending way less time than I was before.

Below is my current top 8, somewhat in order of my emotional affinity for them.


These bloggers do have something to say.


Readers, I'm interested in some other good, Christian blogging perspectives. There's just one on my list. That shouldn't be the case. What do you like?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ben! I love my Google Reader, it's fantastic. However, I don't think it saves me any time, because I've subscribed to so many new blogs it's almost impossible to keep up :) I'm not sure exactly what genre you're looking for or most interested in (I think you could find "Christian" perspectives on most every kind of blogging) but I scanned my subscriptions and you might like Jon Acuff (http://www.jonacuff.com/blog/) and Michael Hyatt (http://michaelhyatt.com/)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, good to hear from you. How you doing? Are you involved in campaigning again this time around?

      See you have a blog that looks quite fun. And you moved to Nashville? I'm adding you right now. As well as your two recommended blogs which both look awesome.

      Delete